If you find yourself wanting to save time and speed up your current processes.You can create Macro keys that essentially combine functions into a single button.
For example: Say you want to Subtotal an order and then give your customer a 10% discount you would use the Subtotal button first and then the 10% discount button.
Creating a Macro would cut down this process to a single button press.
Hot to Add Macro:
- Navigate to the Control Panel (You need to be logged in as the Administrator.)
- Select Manage Macros
- To add a new Macro click on Add and type in the name of your desired macro
- Click on the + to add a function (Subtotal)
- Once selected from the list simply highlight and press Ok to confirm.
- Add a second function (Discount Percentage). Input 10 into the Parameter for a 10% discount
- Click on Modify to save your Macro.
How to Link Macro:
- Navigate to the Function panel Configuration found in the Control Panel.
- Linking a Function panel button:
- Select Key Mapping from the Tabs above
- Select an empty button space or Replace an existing button
- Find the Function from the list. (What ever you named your Macro button.)
- Click on Link
- Once linked you will be able to use the button.