Auto-generate product numbers: Enable this option if you want the system to automatically
generate the "product number" in an "add product operation". The automatic generation principal is equal to "department number + product number length (incremented by one)".
- When the department number contains non-numeric character, the system may not automatically generated the product number.
Order sequence number tracks sale period: If this option is enabled, the sequence number will be generated automatically. The composition of the automatic generated sequence number is equal to operation date + length of the sequence number (incremented by one).
Sequence number length: You can set the sequence number length here to supplement with the option, "Order sequence number track sale period".
Length of product number: You can set the product number length to supplement with the option, "Auto-generate product numbers".
Rounding policy to use for Prices: You can select one of the system provided price rounding policy here, which are (1) to nearest precision (2) always round up (3) always round down
Rounding policy to use for Taxes: You can select the option for taxes rounding here, which are (1)to nearest precision (2) always round up (3) always round down.
Number of decimal places for Prices: Default setting is 0.
Number of decimal places for Taxes: Default setting is 0.
Decimal Point: You can define your own custom symbol for decimal point.
Thousands Delimiter: You can define your own custom symbol for thousands delimiter.
Automatically revalue: TBA
Revalue Policy: System offers below rules for revalue policy (e.g. final rounding of the subtotal)
- round to nearest factor: System automatically does the rounding of subtotal to the nearest factor.
- round down to factor: System automatically round down the subtotal to the nearest factor.
- Round up to factor : System automatically round up the subtotal to the nearest factor.
- Round to 5 cents: System automatically round the subtotal, with "5 cents" being the smallest factor.
- Round to 10 cents (round up 5 cent): System automatically round the subtotal, with "10 cents" been the smallest factor.
- Round to 10 cents (round down 5 cent): System automatically round the subtotal with 10 cent being the smallest factor and round down 5 cent.
- Round to 25 cents: System automatically round to 25 cents.
- Round to 50 cents: System automatically round to 50 cents.
- The revalue policy is used in conjunction with number of decimal places set for price.
- When use fraction factors ( e.g. 5, 10, 25, 50 cent), the setting in option "Factor for revaluing prices" is not used.
- The revalue policy only applied to subtotal and non of the individual product item price is effected.
Factor for revaluing prices: You can set the factor used for the system to determine the revalue amount. The remainder of "order subtotal" divided by the "factor for revalue prices", will be applied with revalue policy. For example, if the "factor for revalue prices" is set to 10, and the Revalue Policy is set to round down to factor. If the order subtotal is 109, the system will round automatically round down the 9 dollars, hence the payment subtotal now is 100. To further elaborate the logic, the remainder of 109 divided by 10 is 9, and given the revalue policy is rounding down to factor, the remainder is discarded. So if subtotal falls between 101 or 109, with the above revalue setting, the final payment total will be 100.
Import / Export Charset: You can define the file character set encoding used in the import and export operation.